The Bartlett Area Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary membership organization whose mission is to foster and promote business in the Bartlett & Hanover Park communities. The Chamber provides networking, educational, marketing, community involvement and partnership opportunities to member businesses, organizations, municipalities, community groups, and individuals. The Bartlett Area Chamber works to improve the economic, civic, and cultural well-being of our local businesses and community.
Benefits of Membership
- Website Listing: Interactive listing includes member contact information, website link, business description, hours of operation, directions, job postings, special offers, etc.
- Business/Community Resource Guide Listing: All members in good standing at the time of printing are included in the Annual publication distributed to over 10,300 households and businesses. The Chamber Office, Bartlett and Hanover Park Village Halls, Libraries and several businesses in the area also continue to distribute through out the year.
- Hanover Park Village Hi-lighter: Village publication distributed to all Hanover Park residents (Hanover Park Businesses)
- Bartletter Directory Listing: Village publication also distributed to over 10,000 households.
- Upgraded Levels of Membership: Offers additional business exposure and benefits. Payment plans available.
- Membership and Multi-Chamber Events and Programs including: Golf Outing, Annual Member Events, Progressive Luncheons, Breakfast with the Villages, Business Education Sessions, Economic advocacy.
- Weekly Newsletter: Introduces new members, keeps members informed of Chamber and community events, functions, and opportunities.
- Marketing Opportunities: E-blasts, special newspaper sections, advertising publications, as well as volunteer opportunities which provide visibility for your business.
- Networking Opportunities: Monthly networking event, ribbon cuttings, “business after hours”, breakfasts, and luncheons, expos.
- Volunteer Opportunities: Board of Directors, committee and special event opportunities.
- Membership Ambassador Committee: Mentors new members, hosts Chamber 101 orientations, and introduces new members to existing members at various events.
- Community Special Events and Programs: Promote the business community and provide advertising and partnership opportunities for members.
- Social Media Marketing via Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn about events and opportunities. We promote your events and specials.
- Professional, staffed office to service members, publicize information about member business and community services.
- Referrals: Chamber staff refers ONLY Chamber members to callers interested in a product or service.
- Credibility: Membership adds a dynamic level of credibility to your business.
- Member to Member Discounts: A great benefit to offer your employees and their families.
- Business Expos: Expos are offered jointly with a number of chambers.
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies: Grand Openings and Anniversaries celebrated to promote member businesses.
- Job Postings: Members can post job openings free of charge on the Chamber website through their ChamberMaster login.
- Discount Programs with Constant Contact: Training sessions also offered.
- Leads to Business Group: Meets the 2nd Tuesday of the month to pass leads. This is a category exclusive group.
- Educational Opportunities: Seminars are scheduled on relevant topics such as Social Media, Marketing and a variety of Business Topics.
- Broad Exposure: The Bartlett Area Chamber is the Chamber for both Bartlett and Hanover Park and has members from over 30 of the surrounding towns.
- Adverting & Sponsorship Opportunities: Some of our Annual Chamber events including the Golf Outing, Casino Night, Membership Breakfast, Multi-Chamber Luncheons, Oktoberfest, Directory advertising.
- Member Referral & Recruitment Program is a continuous campaign to grow the Chamber and provide rewards and recognition to members who participate. Help your chamber grow by referring or recruiting non-member companies for membership!
- Host an Event, Before Hours, Lunch Hour or After Hours, we will bring the people to you! A great way to show where you are and what you do.